Office Management and Remote Working Tools
Asana has become the latest software firm to offer free licenses to charities working to help slow the spread of coronavirus. They are extending this benefit and offering free licenses to qualifying non profit organization working to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
A free one year subscription to Asana Business for nonprofit organizations that are new or current Asana Basic customers. A dedicated COVID-19 web page has been created for charities to apply for the free licenses.
Adobe’s mission has always been to enable our customers to produce the world’s digital experiences. Creativity, document productivity, digital marketing, and e-commerce are too fundamental to our society and economy to be curtailed because we are working remotely or unable to travel.
Adobe are focused on enabling their customers to be productive and collaborative during this challenging time. Here are a few things they are doing to accomplish this goal:
- Immediately implementing a number of customer-friendly programs intended to provide continued access to their products.
- Students now have free, personal in-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud in place of their schools’ in-classroom licenses through May 31, 2020.
- They are making their web-based PDF services on Adobe.com free through May 31, 2020. They hope the ability to create and share documents will help customers.
- For Creative Cloud and Document Cloud team and enterprise customers in their Value Incentive Plan (VIP), they are extending the renewal grace period to 60 days.
- For Creative Cloud and Document Cloud Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) customers, they will eliminate additional license charges for 60 days.
Adobe is here to support you during these unprecedented times. Employees are available for any questions or concerns you have.
At Salesforce they have a responsibility to give back to our communities, and they are using their technology and resources to help in any way they can during the COVID-19 crisis.
Salesforce is offering free 24x7 support, coaching, and guidance with Salesforce experts to help customers successfully deploy and use Salesforce Care solutions.
- Salesforce Care for Small Business: Salesforce Essentials, our out-of-the-box CRM for small businesses, will be available to support our small business customers’ sales and customer service efforts.
- Tableau for Salesforce Care: Tableau will enable small businesses to make data-driven decisions with speed regarding their unique business challenges.
All Salesforce Care and accompanying support solutions will be available free to both customers and non-customers for at least 90 days unless otherwise stated. After the 90 day free period, companies will have the option to purchase these solutions or discontinue the services.
As the COVID-19 pandemic plays out around the world, the challenges facing consumers, small businesses, self-employed workers and accountants continues to grow.
Intuit are putting an investment of more than $8 million to work through four initiatives:
- To help consumers in need, we are donating funds to support the people served by organizations that are providing relief during this uncertain time.
- Intuit QuickBooks is teaming up with GoFundMe to create a Small Business Relief Initiative to help small businesses raise money to overcome the challenges caused by COVID-19. Through this initiative, small businesses can create a fundraiser on the GoFundMe platform where they’re able to share their story with the public and request financial support to help cover employee-related and business expenses. All of us – friends, family, neighbors, customers – can find small businesses in need on the GoFundMe website and donate directly to them. Intuit will provide funds to go directly to small businesses as part of the relief initiative.
- We’re helping QuickBooks Capital customers with upcoming payments and access to funds. Customers who, due to hardship from this pandemic, are struggling to make their loan payment, can receive up to an 8-week deferral on loan payments with no interest charged.
- We’re helping QuickBooks Payments customers get access to cash more quickly with our QuickBooks Instant Deposit offering which makes cash available on the same day. We’ll soon be launching a free version of the service that will save customers up to $3 million in fees and provide them with access up to a total of $300 million of their payments funds instantly.
Across these four initiatives, we believe we can put a meaningful dent in the unforeseen challenges our customers now face. And we won’t stop here. The United States government is looking to make hundreds of millions of dollars available to small businesses to help keep them afloat. We’re actively exploring ways to partner together so our capabilities and technology platform can help small businesses get access to these funds quickly.
Paypal announced a set of relief measures to help its more than 24 million merchants around the world impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). The company is waiving certain fees and will be deferring repayments on business loans for some of its most affected small business customers.
PayPal's efforts to assist its business customers impacted by the coronavirus include:
- Business loans and cash advances: Customers can request to defer repayment, with no additional cost.
- Chargeback fees: PayPal is waiving chargeback fees for merchants if their customer files a dispute with a credit card issuer through at least April 30, 2020.
- Instant funds transfer: PayPal is waiving fees to instantly withdraw money from a PayPal business account to a bank account, Mastercard Debit or Visa Debit card through at least April 30, 2020.
- Customer disputes: PayPal is extending the window in which merchants must respond to a customer dispute from 10 to 20 days through at least April 30, 2020.
- PayPal Business Debit Mastercard: In partnership with Mastercard, PayPal is doubling the instant cash back reward on eligible purchases beginning April 1 through at least April 30, 2020.
PayPal continues to focus on providing access to the tools, products and financing on which its small business customers rely.
Cisco is supporting business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic that is why Cisco is committing $225 million in cash, in-kind, and planned-giving to support both the global and local response to COVID-19.
As part of their commitment, they are allocating $8 million in cash and $210 million in product to the global coronavirus response. They are focusing these resources on supporting healthcare and education, government response and critical technology. Through the Country Digital Acceleration (CDA) program, they are providing funding for heads of state, government agencies, and businesses to rapidly deploy COVID-19-related technology solutions.
To support their customers and partners that are issuing work from home policies, Cisco is offering free services and training to support remote workers across the globe.
Cisco Webex for virtual environments
- Cisco Webex offers enable virtual education and work from home setup using free licenses.
- Cisco CX offers self-service onboarding resources for free and QuickStart Services to assist and accelerate your enterprise deployment.
Cisco Security for remote workers
- Cisco Security offer: extend free licenses and expand usage counts at no extra charge.
- Cisco CX offers a suite of enhanced security services packages for remote access to help you increase VPN capacity and maintain business continuity.
You may reach out to your regular Cisco contact for assistance and advice or simply email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One place to secure, share, and manage all your content.
With files scattered across different sharing tools, document management systems and storage infrastructure, enterprises face an impossible challenge keeping data secure, processes compliant and teams on the same page. That's where Box comes in. With Box, you get a single place to manage, secure, share and govern all of the content for your internal and external collaboration and processes. And it connects to all your apps.
Box Business is offering a 90-Day Free Trial for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Unlimited storage
- 5 GB file upload limit
- Advanced user & security reporting
- Active Directory & Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations
- Mobile security controls
- Integrations with EMM providers
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- 50,000 API calls per month
- User groups
There are also allowing existing Box enterprise customers to add any additional users beyond their license limits for the month at no cost.
They know things are a little weird right now, and that business isn’t business as usual. That’s why they have put together a six-month complimentary Remote Support Bundle to help your team keep up with changing customer demand due to COVID-19.
The Remote Support Bundle is accessible with a subscription to the Pro or Enterprise versions of Zendesk's Support or Support Suite plans and provides tools to help you:
- Keep communication flowing seamlessly between teams over channels such as Slack, all without leaving Zendesk using the Collaboration add-on
- Act quickly on emerging trends in your customer data with Explore Professional
- Optimise your workforce with omnichannel tracking, real-time insights and more with workforce management partner Tymeshift
- Boost your team's efficiency by sharpening your Zendesk skills with a free training credit
COVID-19 has caused unprecedented times, which brings uncertainty and lots of unknowns. While we at Zapier don't have all the answers, we do want to do our part to support direct response efforts.
Zapier offers free Starter plans through the end of the year, for groups working on the front lines of tackling COVID-19 relief efforts.
If you fall under the following categories, we want to make sure you have access to automation and communication tools:
- First responders
- Public health officials
- Groups along the COVID-19 PPE supply chain
- Any other non-political humanitarian effort
If you are eligible, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
While everyone across the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19, Oracle NetSuite is committed to supporting your business throughout the course of this pandemic and to provide continuity of service at all times.
We realize that in this time of crisis, it is critical that we make it possible for you to continue your operations and help you respond to the unique demands that you may be facing. We want you to know that at this important time, you can count on us to be there to support your business.
Individual lines of business across Oracle have specific plans based on the nature of impacts possible to our business operations. Oracle maintains a robust business continuity management program reviewed on an annual basis.
Oracle NetSuite takes an impact-based approach to business continuity management by designing preparedness and response plans that address the availability of our workforce, workplaces, technologies and critical interdependencies.
Oracle NetSuite will advise you of any important service notifications via your standard account contacts and communication channels. If you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, Oracle NetSuite requests that they be channeled through your existing Account Management or Account Service teams that you use for all routine business communications.
Taskworld is offering a 30-Day Free Trial to help teams work remotely during COVID-19. A project management software that easily manage projects, track tasks and seamlessly collaborate with your team members.
Some features include:
- Project management: Effortlessly assign and track work with visual boards.
- Time tracking: Track time spent on task and get logs for each project.
- File management: Each file is where it's supposed to be, attached to the relevant task and project.
- Team messaging: See who's online, who has read your message and receive instant response.
- Performance reports: Stay on top of your performance with reports and real - time feedback.
- Project timeline: Visualize project progress in a timeline and anticipate potential problems.
Bitrix24 is a place where everyone can communicate, collaborate on tasks and projects, manage clients and do much more.
They have decided to temporarily remove 12 user restriction on free Bitrix24 plans and make it possible to use their free accounts by an unlimited number of users.
If you live in an area that has or is likely to be affected by this pandemic, we strongly suggest start planning now how your organization is going to operate during a possible period of temporary mandated quarantine or travel restrictions.
- Determine which employees can work remotely if absolutely necessary.
- Determine which remote collaboration tool is going to be critical for each employee or department.
- Provide these employees with logins, passwords and instructions for each remote collaboration tool they are going to be using.
- Hold a drill to make sure everyone knows how to switch from office work to working from home.
- Show people where inside Bitrix24 they can find their tasks and assignments, how to hold virtual meetings via videoconferencing, where the company calendar, knowledge base, group chat and online document storage are located.
The fact that their free plan now comes with an unlimited number of users, means you don’t have to go through budgeting and procurement committees in order to have a ‘plan B’ as quickly as possible.
Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
- Whether it’s for work, a side project or even the next family vacation, Trello helps your team stay organized.
- Dive into the details by adding comments, attachments, due dates, and more directly to Trello cards. Collaborate on projects from beginning to end.
- Built-In Workflow Automation with Butler
Free Trello users can have up to 10 team boards, and can upgrade to Business Class for unlimited boards.
Trello Business Class is a shared space for teams to collaborate, communicate, and manage information securely. With Business Class you can:
- View team activity across boards, organize and associate boards with Collections and sort by recently active, most members, most starred, or alphabetically.
- Bring powerful automation to your team’s boards with Butler, integrate your favorite apps right into your boards and export all your team’s data and history in a single click
- Assign admins to control privacy settings, deactivate former members without losing any history of their work and easily add members from your Google Apps account
- Grant observer-only access to collaborators outside of your team, restrict member invitations and restrict board visibility
Trello offers one year free Trello Business Class for educators to help you through the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Calendly is fortunate to have the ability to operate at full capacity when circumstances require social distancing. All of their employees are working from home on regular schedules to help.
Calendly is offering free Zoom and GoToMeeting Integrations to help remote workers stay connected free of charge through June.
They will also be providing free premium plan access to teams working directly on COVID-19 pandemic research, response, or mitigation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
They hope these gestures will make staying connected just a little easier during these challenging times. They will continue to offer the same top-notch support should you have any questions or run into any issues setting up your integrations.
OneLogin has always strive to provide you with a simple, smart, scalable, and secure platform to protect your applications and your resources. We know the challenges that organizations are facing with COVID-19 and the transition to a remote workforce.
OneLogin is here to help you. That is why they have put together an educational (and sometimes fun) microsite with content around the topics your business needs to think about during a crisis. Whether it’s Business Continuity Planning, setting up your remote workforce, or alerting you of any current cyberthreats around COVID-19, we will keep updating this page frequently as the situation progresses.
We are committed to the safety of our employees, ensuring business continuity, and supporting efforts that combat COVID-19. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world, our uncompromising priorities at monday.com remain the success of customers, the safety of our employees, and supporting efforts that combat this outbreak the best ways we can.
Today, hundreds of non-profit organizations, hospitals, and universities are using monday.com to accelerate their efforts to do good things in the world. We are continuously inspired by the incredible ways monday.com has helped those organizations help others.
In light of the ongoing outbreak, we want to help as many teams as we can to accomplish even more. We believe in the power of our platform to help any team work better together, and especially in a remote environment, and we want to do our part to support the efforts combatting COVID-19.
To that end, we are offering free and complete use of our platform to any non-profit organization working to fight the coronavirus outbreak. We will also provide you with the support you need to get the platform up and running quickly and efficiently.
We’re continuing to monitor the situation with updates from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjusting our plans accordingly.
To help workers sustain their productivity wherever they work we are offering a free 6-month trial of Wrike Professional.
Connect with your co-workers no matter where you are. Collaborate, communicate, and conquer your projects with Wrike.
Maintain business continuity in times of crisis: This template provides you with the tools you need to respond quickly during a crisis. It enables you to mitigate risk by quickly identifying projects that require immediate attention. It helps you minimize business disruption by keeping track of remote employee availability and to communicate with ease across your entire organization.
How to use the Business Continuity Template in Wrike: There are 3 major components to this template to assist you with your business continuity planning.
- Remote work status updates
Keep track of employee remote work availability to mitigate business disruption and identify available alternative resources to keep your projects on track.
- Project risk mitigation plan
Quickly identify projects requiring immediate attention and understand their impact on revenue.
- Rapid response communication plan for COVID-19
The COVID-19 communication plan provides your team with a plan template, an overview, and progress updates to manage internal and external communication around core business changes. Dependencies and milestones are clearly identifiable.
Integrates with Slack
Automatically import employee statuses including location, title, group of employees.
With ProofHub you can get more work done faster, together. Whether it is about keeping your teams on the same page, or committing to deadlines and celebrating success, you and your team and clients can do it all under one roof, using one work management system.
Let’s quickly simplify what ProofHub can do for you in these tough times so that it becomes easier for you to onboard your teams and clients or whoever you have to work with.
ProofHub puts every tool that teams, managers and clients need to get work done together and faster, at one place. It can help teams to be on the same page while keeping everyone in the loop in real-time.
Here’s how ProofHub can help:
- You can add teams and clients (or anyone you need to work with)
- Assign work/tasks
- Track work progress
- Set deadlines
- Create notes
- Share files, documents, and designs
- Review, proof and share feedback on files and documents
- Track time spent on work
- Communicate in real-time with comments and built-in chat
- Share important announcements
- Stay updated with real-time notifications
- Visualize progress with customized reports, and much more.
ProofHub’s interface is easy-to-understand and intuitive. So, everyone’s onboarding will be easier too.
You can sign up for ProofHub immediately, and then send an email to email@example.com and we will help you get started and get the most out of the software according to your workflow.
ProofHub offers a free trial with unlimited projects and unlimited number of people. Get heavy discounts on subscriptions for non-profits and save a lot.
With the current situation in mind, we at ProofHub, understand the struggle of schools. That’s why we are offering ProofHub for free to schools for the rest of 2020, that too with unlimited users and unlimited projects.
Maintain a healthy and efficient workforce during COVID-19. It’s a challenging time for everyone, and we’re here to help you adapt quickly. Provide your business with the tools to perform through uncertainty.
Workforce tools to help navigate COVID-19: Whether your business needs to scale quickly or run efficiently through uncertainty, Deputy is here to support you.
- Manage wage costs to meet changing budgets
Provide your managers with smart tools to keep your business running efficiently.
- Keep your team healthy and your business running strong
Manage changing schedules with ease, and protect your employees to keep your doors open.
- Keep your staff informed and up to date
Deputy makes communication simple, keeping employees up to date during times of change.
- Easy to implement, quick to scale
Our intuitive software requires minimal training, ensuring fast implementation and low-cost deployment for any business. Whether you are a restaurant adapting to provide delivery or a healthcare clinic facing overwhelming demand for staff, Deputy is here to support you.
Try Deputy up to 31 days free, 24/7 support, no credit card required
Supporting entrepreneurs is at the core of everything we do, and right now, you might feel like you need more support than ever. We’re here to help answer your questions and ease your uncertainty.
COVID-19 Resource Hub: With so much information circulating, it can be hard to keep track of what's important. We've compiled helpful information, tips, and resources to get your business through these unfamiliar times.
- Financial resources for your business: Understanding government relief and loan programs for your small business:
- Adapting your business: Resources to help you adapt and manage your business.
- Taking care of yourself and your team: Expert advice to help you navigate these times as an employer and entrepreneur.
- Remote work & productivity: Tips on staying productive while you’re working from home.
- Additional resources: Helpful information for small business owners.
Wave provides features including accounting, invoicing, billing, payment tracking, payroll management, finance management, and receipts. Wave helps freelancers, consultants, and small businesses around the world simplify their finances and it’s free.
Grow your business with Apptivo an integrated Cloud Suite with over 50+ apps for all types of businesses. All apps in one place.
Everything you need in one cloud solution: CRM, Project Management, Invoicing & more.
Track the complete sales process and close more deals from anywhere with the online CRM software.
- Project Management
Collaborate on tasks, manage timesheets, and log expense reports.
- Online Invoicing
A billing system to send and receive online payments from anywhere.
- Web Help Desk
A powerful ticketing system to deliver stellar customer support.
- Expense Reports
Mobile expense reporting & simple approval workflow tools.
- Field Service
Generate work orders, dispatch employee, and invoice for the job.
Supply chain management with vendor tracking, purchasing, and inventory.
- Email Marketing
Engage with your customer like never before with Apptivo Campaigns which is seamlessly integrated with our online CRM software.
We are providing a 15% discount on our Implementation Service until May 15th to assist those affected by COVID-19 crisis. Get started with a free 30-days trial account to test the full platform features without limitation.