Online Marketing Tools for SMBs Navigating COVID-19
Here’s how HubSpot is responding to COVID-19 and its economic impact. Below, you’ll see details of the support measures they’ve introduced so far, along with a set of resources that they hope will help you to adapt to these times.
- Reduced Prices for Prospects and Customers
To support small businesses through this difficult situation, we’re reducing the cost of our Starter Growth Suite from $112.50 USD/month to $50 USD/month. All existing and new Starter Growth Suite customers will have access to the software bundle at the reduced price for 12 months from the time of purchase. We have also paused a planned increase to the list price of net new Sales Hub Professional seats.
- Increased Limits for Customers
Communication is key during this time of constant change. To help businesses keep in regular contact with their customers and communities, we are suspending marketing email send limits for Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers and increasing limits on calling to 2,000 minutes/month for Starter and Professional customers of Sales Hub and Service Hub. This will be in effect for 90 days.
- Free Tools for All Users
Businesses of all types and sizes are finding themselves in the position of having to move large portions of their operation online. To help businesses adapt quickly, we’re making our paid Meetings functionality, Quotes, E-Sign, and 1:1 Video tools available for free for 90 days from activation.
- Commission Advances for Solutions Partners
To help ease some of the financial pressure facing HubSpot’s solutions partners, we're offering a six-month advance on commissions from HubSpot to all Platinum, Diamond, and Elite Solutions Partners. We’re also expediting Q1 commissions for all solutions partners.
They know that everybody’s circumstances are different, and if you have suggestions for how they can better support you, please let them know by emailing email@example.com. Their executive team will read every message they get. They promise to listen to your concerns, learn from your feedback, and continually look for ways for all of us to navigate this situation with empathy.
While everyone across the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19, Marin Software is committed to supporting your business throughout the course of this pandemic and to providing continuity of service at all times.
Our mission is to enable you to continue, or adjust, your marketing operations, help you respond to the unique demands that your business may be facing, and keep your initiatives moving forward as appropriate.
Marin’s leadership team is meeting frequently to assess and adjust to the situation as it evolves. We take guidance from government and public health authorities in each location in which we operate. Our first priority is the welfare of our, and our customers’, employees.
- Like many of you, Marin has temporarily moved to 100% web-based meetings, for both internal and customer meetings. We will continue to be available for regularly scheduled meetings, however we understand if you need to reschedule anything.
- Marin has maintained and enhanced for years a business continuity plan which directs our technical and training investments. We expect the pandemic not to cause changes to our availability or uptime.
- Marin has a globally distributed team, which is 100% enabled to work from home. This provides us operational resilience across time zones. You should expect a similar level of service from Marin as you have always received.
Please reach out to your local Marin team or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or if you need any additional help.
Marketing in times of uncertainty is not easy. We at SEMrush look forward to helping marketers to get through this period and recover quickly when it is over. With this in mind, during this challenging period, we’re opening free access to our social media and lead generation products.
- Streamline your social communication with the Social Media tool: SEMrush is opening free access to the full functionality of its Social Media Toolkit starting April 1, 2020.
- Develop a recovery plan with Oppty: Oppty is a lead generation and prospecting solution for digital marketing agencies and freelancers. To help you get through the rough times and scale back up as soon as possible, SEMrush is offering free access to Oppty starting March 30.
- Use SEMrush Academy video lessons: You can also access our free Academy courses anytime. They show life hacks and workflows for using the tools as well as teaching digital marketing fundamentals.
Infusionsoft by Keap
Infusionsoft is the industry’s longest-running product, offering an all-in-one solution that provides advanced marketing and sales automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful app integration.
- Grow your list: Capture leads automatically through built-in landing pages, convert more visitors to leads, and automatically add new leads to your contacts with advanced segmentation.
- Increase lead conversion with powerful follow-up
- Streamline and automate your sales process: Our next-level automation platform converts more leads to sales
- Scale your business online
- Turn your business into a fully automated, smooth running ecommerce operation. Infusionsoft handles everything for both one-time and recurring purchases of your products and services.
Keap's $100,000 Keep Going Grant for small businesses.
You may apply for a $500 “Keep Going Grant" to help you ease the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and overcome current challenges. The fund is intended to help you manage the ups and downs of your business, but they also want to give you tools for long-term success.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak and growing containment efforts, small and mid-sized businesses are reeling from the impact of slowed opportunities and lost revenue. We now operate in a heightened virtual world and the reliance on digital channels has become more important than ever.
As a business, we want to ensure our customers are set up to not only survive but ultimately thrive after we emerge from this crisis.
Among the programs we are offering are:
- New Customers – 3 Months Free of Marketo Engage, Bizible, & Magento Commerce: Enables brands to begin driving lead to revenue cycles before they start paying for their Marketo Engage, Bizible, or Magento Commerce implementations.
- ALL – Free Digital Trainings: Marketers can now take advantage of free access to Marketo University on-line courses for three months. Ensure teams are fully equipped to take their digital engagements to the next level. Offer also applies to Magento University courses.
- ALL – Fast Track Programs & Professional Services: It has never been more important to put people and experiences at the heart of your engagement strategy. With Adobe Customer Solutions, you can increase your time to value, lower your cost to get started, and tap into expert resources to help you get your work done.
Additional offers for SMB companies include:
- Acrobat PDF services: We’re expanding free usage of our online Acrobat PDF tools through May 31, up to 10 times per day. You can easily convert Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JPG files to PDF in just a few clicks. You can also compress PDFs to reduce their file size in a snap—for easy sending and sharing via link or email.
- Adobe Connect: We are providing free 90-day access for individuals and businesses to hold meetings, virtual conferences and trainings from their homes so they can continue to be productive and socially engaged. Now anyone can use Adobe Connect rooms with up to 25 participants for free for up to 90 days if they sign up for a trial license between now and July 1, 2020.
- Adobe Talent: We want to give the creative community access to as many job opportunities as possible through Adobe Talent on Behance, so we’re making the service free to all companies and recruiters through May 15, 2020. As always, applying for jobs on Behance is completely free.
- Adobe Portfolio: We know your online presence is more important than ever, so we’re making Adobe Portfolio free to everyone through May 15, 2020. Start building your portfolio site today and get free hosting, plus unlimited pages.
Mailchimp Announces $10M Price Relief Fund to Support Small Business Customers.
They are giving $10 million in Mailchimp service to our small business customers who want to continue using Mailchimp’s platform but need some financial support during the COVID-19 crisis.
Current customers who have 25 or fewer employees in categories including restaurants and hospitality; brick and mortar retail; travel and leisure; entertainment; health, beauty, and wellness; and other select Main Street businesses are eligible for up to three months of free Mailchimp service.
As an additional response to the crisis, Mailchimp will invest up to $100M to help drive new and ongoing business for our small business customers through price discounts, product upgrades, add-ons, and more. Our Support team is committed to working with our customers who are experiencing financial hardship during this time.
Mailchimp is offering this in addition to the three months of free Standard service we’re granting nonprofit and public service organizations responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
Eligible small business customers can fill out the form below to request funding.
SharpSpring releases first-of-its-kind CRM-Integrated video calling and screen sharing to address COVID-19.
SharpSpring Video Calls serves a different purpose. It makes communicating with leads, customers and coworkers insanely simple. In one-click, requiring no software, you can communicate with people outside your company without having to worry about what platform they may or may not be using. It’s built right into the CRM and designed to help companies land more deals, provide outstanding support, and help maintain and save customer relationships.
SharpSpring now enables users to open a contact record and immediately start a video call or share their screen – the process is as easy as placing a phone call. The tool also supports multi-party conferencing for real-time, group collaboration.
Now, more than ever, SMBs must optimize their digital marketing and sales strategy to prepare for the uncertain economic times ahead.
The health, well-being, and safety of our employees, partners, and customers are of utmost concern to us here at SolarWinds. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all those affected both directly and indirectly by the COVID-19 outbreak.
SolarWinds is responding to these current and evolving conditions in the following ways:
- Availability of Our Global Teams
With more than 3,500 employees globally, we continue to monitor developments around the world to ensure we can keep our employees safe while ensuring business continuity and support our customers during this critical and unique time.
- Availability of Our Products
We are confident that even with our employees working from home in certain locations, our global teams are prepared to continue providing products, services, and support without interruption.
- Availability of Customer Support
Our customer success and support teams continue to provide 24x7 support and 24x5 customer care in taking your tickets, chats, and calls. If you need to reach us, please visit our Customer Service and Support page for contact information.
Sign up to start your 14-day free trial.
If you are a business in a critical industry, if you are performing essential services to support your community, or if you have been adversely affected by COVID-19, we want to help. Get in touch with us below to share your story. We'll connect you directly to a Buffer Customer Advocate who will listen and provide support.
The following are ways we have helped customers to date and will continue to help in the coming months. We have designated $500,000 toward efforts to relieve the impact on our customers and to empower essential businesses. See the details below.
- Gifting essential product features
Whatever your business needs right now, we want to support you. Buffer's product solves a variety of social media jobs, and if you need extra features for the unique jobs you have today, we will upgrade you to any of our plans, free for the next three months.
- Extended 90 day trials for new customers
For those who need social media tools urgently, you can start with Buffer today and make the most of all features commitment-free for the next 90 days.
- Waiving upcoming payments
With budget considerations top of mind, any relief can help. We have options for gift subscriptions for businesses who have seen significant impact from COVID-19.
- Pause your Buffer subscription
Take the time you need for your most pressing business costs. We’re offering paused subscriptions for anyone in need. Your Buffer posts and settings stay secure until you return.
Use our content insights to generate ideas, create high-performing content, monitor your performance and identify influencers.
Millions of marketers rely on BuzzSumo to reveal the truth about what content works and what sinks without a trace. Our platform has four key components:
- Discovery: Explore high-performing content so you can get more likes, links and shares
- Research: Analyze billions of data points to sharpen your marketing strategy.
- Influencers: Identify influential people to power-up your brand or campaign.
- Monitor: Track comments and trends so you can respond rapidly and capture opportunities
Get 7 days full access completely free.