Social Media Platform For Small Business
Build your business on Instagram. Drive awareness, increase customers and share your story among a highly engaged audience.
People come to Instagram to be inspired and discover things they care about, and that includes content from brands and businesses. Make your account on Instagram a Business Account to get insights about your stories, posts and followers.
With a Business Account you can:
- Get real-time metrics on how your stories and promoted posts perform throughout the day.
- Get insights into your followers and how they interact with your posts and stories.
- Add information about your company like business hours, location and phone number.
- Convert to a Business Account within your app account settings.
Since the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency in January, they have taken steps to help people access accurate information, stay safe, and stay connected with these additional updates:
- Including more educational resources in Instagram Search
- Adding stickers to promote accurate information
- Removing COVID-19 accounts from recommendations, unless posted by a credible health organization
- Rolling out the donation sticker in more countries and helping people find relevant nonprofits to support
- Creating a shared story to help those practicing social distancing connect with others, using a “Stay Home” sticker
- Launching a new way to browse Instagram with friends over video chat
The power of the platform comes straight from our audience — the brave, the bold, the game-changers, and the superfans. They’re leaned in, leading the way, and driving the conversation. And this is exactly what makes Twitter so powerful, impactful, and unique as an advertising platform — because it connects you with them.
- Twitter Ads
Mix and match creative ad formats, goals, audiences, and budgets to build your campaign.
- Twitter Ads for agencies
With dedicated support and proprietary resources, Twitter Ads for agencies helps agencies get the best results for their clients.
- Interest-based targeting
Find your dedicated niche audience through our advanced and highly-specific targeting tools.
Twitter is donating one million dollars evenly distributed between the Committee to Protect Journalists and the International Women’s Media Foundation. These funds will be used to ensure these organizations can continue their work in the face of new economic strains and to directly support journalists and to further their work specifically related to supporting those reporting on COVID-19.
YouTube is the largest video-sharing social networking site that enables users to upload and share videos, view them, comment on them and like them.
Over the last two years, the number of small- and medium-sized businesses advertising on YouTube has doubled. With YouTube ads, reach potential customers and have them take action when they watch or search for videos on YouTube – and only pay when they show interest.
YouTube can help you connect with people who are interested in what you have to offer. Sports fans around the block. Fashionistas around the world. And everyone in between.
You only pay when someone chooses to watch at least 30 seconds or clicks on your TrueView ad.
Get real-time insights about how people are responding to your video ads. So you’ll know how you’re doing – and how to do even better.
Google is giving out small and medium-sized businesses worldwide $340 million in ad credits, which can be used at any point until the end of 2020 across our Google Ads platforms including YouTube.
LinkedIn is a professional social networking site that is used across the globe by all types of professionals and serves as an ideal platform to connect with different businesses, locate and hire ideal candidates, and more.
Michael & Susan Dell Foundation will be dedicating $100 million to initiatives and projects related to COVID-19 relief.
They are committing $20 million to COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator, launched by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome, and Mastercard, to identify potential treatments for COVID-19 and accelerate their development and distribution
To address the economic impact, they are committing $80 million to help communities across the world. They will deploy these investments using flexible funding approaches best suited for each initiative, including grants, equity, loans, and/or guarantees. This work will focus on four important areas:
- Initiatives to support our healthcare systems and increase medical capacity;
- Initiatives to help sustain the vital work of our nonprofit partners and social enterprises in a time when their efforts will be needed more than ever;
- Initiatives to support our education systems and our students, as they adapt to school disruptions and look ahead to the next school year;
- Initiatives to help stabilize small businesses, micro-entrepreneurs, and gig workers, whose livelihoods are so important to our communities and to the overall economy.
Facebook For Business
They know that your business may be experiencing disruptions resulting from the global outbreak of COVID-19. They heard that a little financial support can go a long way, so they are offering USD 100M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time.
Up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries where they operate will be able to receive the grant. To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
The programme can help you keep your workforce going strong, help with your rent costs, connect with more customers and cover operational costs.